Goal 5: Identify and analyze the critical issues in Fraser Public Schools that represent both barriers and opportunities for accelerating the performance of all students.
“Nurture a culture of honest feedback”
- Establish a plan of action to assess and implement strategies to close the achievement gap for all students.
- Establish a process for analyzing the impact of projected enrollment on school finance.
- Define the Fraser Public Schools - Portrait of a Graduate
- Evaluate the performance of all schools, their initiatives for improvement, and data to determine progress
- Use data (quantitative and qualitative) to inform the understanding of the current reality, what is working, and what is not working
- Evaluate the number of students in danger of not graduating and assess interventions that have been provided to assist these students
- Meet with Central Office Cabinet members to review upcoming key requests for Board approvals, reports, and presentations scheduled for their department
- Review all state and federal grants to evaluate their purpose, timelines, and plans for sustainability
- Analyze the fiscal budgets for 2017 and projected trends in enrollment for state, county, and city of Fraser
- Review all external programs and the cost they have on the district
- Evaluate and plan for the potential financial impact on continuing enrollment decreases on the district’s budget
- Affirm and celebrate the strengths and assets of the district – Continue to celebrate and tell the story of Fraser Public Schools